Position: Restaurant Manager
Base Salary Range: $40k to $50k
Bonus: $5,000 to $10,000 annual base bonus pay plus additional incentive plan
Benefits: 50 – 55 hour work week with two days off, closed all major holiday, Health insurance, elective HSA with company contribution,
401K, and life insurance, paid vacation, bonus paid monthly
Job Description: Effectively and efficiently manage the restaurant within the policies and guidelines of the Company to ensure customer satisfaction and profit maximization
- Ensure that OSHA, local health and safety codes, and Company safety and security policies are met
- Control profit and loss by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor and food costs, reviewing financial reports, completing daily operating procedures and checks, and taking appropriate actions
- Recruit, interview, and hire team members, conduct performance appraisals, and motivate, train, and counsel employees
- Ensure maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance program
- Ensure food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensure complete and timely execution of corporate and local marketing programs
- Ensure a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
- Minimum of two years in a food service or restaurant industry management position, with supervision over and scheduling of 6 or more employees
- Customer Service experience required.
- Some knowledge of financial statements and budgets, cost of sales, and labor costs
- High school diploma required
- Some college preferred
You never forget your first car, first kiss, or first Burgersmith burger Seared into your memory – like we sear each burger – is sweet, juicy, specially selected beef – memorably adorned with your choice of fresh toppings, hand-cut fries, and a craft beer. Some things, you just never forget.
Enjoy a seat at our handsome bar or hip dining area with inviting booths, multiple TV’s, outdoor dining, and USB ports for phone charging. Our restaurant has plenty of seating for the whole family. Sample one of our boutique wines, locally crafted beers and premium New Orleans ice cream and settle in for an experience only Burgersmith can provide.
Whether you’re just looking for a burger and a beer or a night out with friends & family – you’re in good hands with Burgersmith. We provide a full service dining experience that takes hamburgers to a whole other level. We take pride in our handcrafted hamburgers and provide an unforgettable experience at our restaurant.
WHAT SETS US APART…
Not long ago, if you wanted bread, you went to a baker. For fresh produce, you walked to the market and saw the local farmer. And for the best beef, your best friend was a butcher. You knew where to find the experts – right around the corner, right in your neighborhood.
We think that’s how it is with hamburgers. If you want a real burger – you gotta go to a Burgersmith.
We round up all the freshest ingredients – the buns, the veggies and the sweet, juicy beef – and craft them into the tastiest, most authentic burgers around. Just stop by your local Burgersmith and see how it’s done. Wherever you see the Burgersmith sign, you’ll know there’s a place where hamburgers are made with honest-to-goodness craftsmanship.
Company Website: www.burgersmith.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)