Minimum of 2 years cooking experience in high volume restaurant required, cooking both meat and seafood.
- Ability to break down recipes, convert measurements, and follow written instructions.
- Ability to execute detailed recipes according to strict company guidelines.
- Ability to handle multiple orders and temperatures simultaneously based on verbal and written tickets.
- Experience with using, maintaining, and cleaning a high volume grill and all associated kitchen equipment.
- Ability to correctly cook to temperature.
- Able to work in high-temperature kitchen for an extended period of time.
- knowledge of health codes and sanitation procedures.
- understanding of quality control and first in/first out method.
- Self-motivated with a positive, helpful, and professional attitude.
$9 to $10/hr. depending on skill and experience, and completion of training and trail period.
Up to 40 hours/week with flexible or set schedule with two days off.
Uniform and training provided.
Health insurance and 401K plan offered upon eligibility.
You never forget your first car, first kiss, or first Burgersmith burger Seared into your memory – like we sear each burger – is sweet, juicy, specially selected beef – memorably adorned with your choice of fresh toppings, hand-cut fries, and a craft beer. Some things, you just never forget.
Enjoy a seat at our handsome bar or hip dining area with inviting booths, multiple TV’s, outdoor dining, and USB ports for phone charging. Our restaurant has plenty of seating for the whole family. Sample one of our boutique wines, locally crafted beers and premium New Orleans ice cream and settle in for an experience only Burgersmith can provide.
Whether you’re just looking for a burger and a beer or a night out with friends & family – you’re in good hands with Burgersmith. We provide a full service dining experience that takes hamburgers to a whole other level. We take pride in our handcrafted hamburgers and provide an unforgettable experience at our restaurant.
WHAT SETS US APART…
Not long ago, if you wanted bread, you went to a baker. For fresh produce, you walked to the market and saw the local farmer. And for the best beef, your best friend was a butcher. You knew where to find the experts – right around the corner, right in your neighborhood.
We think that’s how it is with hamburgers. If you want a real burger – you gotta go to a Burgersmith.
We round up all the freshest ingredients – the buns, the veggies and the sweet, juicy beef – and craft them into the tastiest, most authentic burgers around. Just stop by your local Burgersmith and see how it’s done. Wherever you see the Burgersmith sign, you’ll know there’s a place where hamburgers are made with honest-to-goodness craftsmanship.
Company Website: www.burgersmith.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)